Sound Ideas has been an Award Winning Audio Industry Leader for over 35 years now. We are recognized for being the World's largest publisher of professional sound effects, royalty free music and production element libraries. Sound Ideas is the exclusive distributor of sound effects collections from industry giants, including Hanna-Barbera, Warner Bros., Twentieth Century Fox, Turner Entertainment and Lucasfilm.
This is a one of a kind opportunity for all aspiring audio engineers to be creative and produce a piece of work that will be viewed by a leading audio engineering organization. The top 3 winners will receive a top of the line Sound Ideas starting library:
- 1st prize is the Series 6000 Sound Effects Library
- 2nd prize is Crash & Burn Sound Effects
- 3rd prize is The Super Sampler
And the winners will be recognized for their innovative work by the President & CEO of Sound Ideas, Brian Nimens. The contest will be conducted throughout the month of February.
#SoundIdeas Break Into Audio Contest Instructions:
- Follow Sound Ideas on Twitter (@SoundIdeas) and Instagram (@SoundIdeas105)
- Post a picture or a video to your personal Instagram or Twitter account using the hashtag #SoundIdeas while incorporating the Audio Industry in your post.
- In your caption tag SoundIdeas using the correct usernames above and #SoundIdeas to be entered into the contest. We will track and evaluate each post through their captions.
- Get creative and innovative with your post. The Audio Industry is about being one of a kind.
- Feel free to post as many times as you feel necessary
- The 3 Winners will be announced March 1st on Sound Ideas Twitter and Instagram accounts.
For questions regarding the contest please send a private message on Twitter: @SoundIdeas or email us at email@example.com.
For more information on Sound Ideas and our products please visit: www.sound-ideas.com